As our customer you have the obligation to:
- Respond regarding the state of your electrical installations, in all its parts, especially the connections and interior installations.
- Comply with the timely payment of your invoices.
- Use of the public supply of electricity according to the terms established by law, and the terms of the contract signed with CEPM.
- Use of the energy supply and charge only in the property where it was contracted.
- Comply with the technical specifications regarding the design and construction of your electrical installations, as defined by CEPM.
- Inform us regarding of any changes made in your home, power variation and other possible issues, as well as the name of the person who is responsible for the contract.
- Maintain a power factor equal to or greater than zero point nine (0.9), in backlog. Otherwise, you must implement technical measures that will allow you to comply with the previous requirement. If the power factor is less than the indicated value, you must install the appropriate or corrective devices yourself to control and measure reactive energy.
- Protect and guard the installed control and measurement equipment.
- Allow and facilitate access to the property by persons duly authorized by us.
- If necessary, allow the company to remove the measurement or connection equipment in order to revise it.
- Guarantee that the place where the meters and other electrical equipment have been installed remains in optimal conditions of cleanliness, lighting and security, as required by us.
- Inform us immediately, and present all necessary explanations, regarding any irregularity and/or modification that occur in the electrical installations and your metering equipment.
- Notify us if you do not receive your invoice after thirty-five (35) calendar days from the delivery of the last one. Please request a duplicate.
- Respectfully present your requests and complaints through our multiple communications platforms that we have available.
- Carry out the maintenance required by the internal electrical installations.
- Assume full responsibility for the impact of any faults or non-visible problems that occur or is discovered in your low voltage system (480V to 220V), before or after interconnecting to our network.
- All back payments owed must be paid in full in order to receive connection rights.
As a customer you have the right to:
Request your power supply.
Know the terms of the contract and obtain a copy of it, upon request.
Receive quality and a continuous supply of energy, in accordance with the provisions included in the contract you signed.
Energy consumption measurement through the use of technically adequate equipment.
Receive invoices within a maximum of ten (10) calendar days after their issuance.
Submit and receive responses to petitions, complaints and claims arising from the development of the signed contract.
Receive guidance on the procedures needed to be carried out with us.
Receive equal treatment during the contract signing process.
For more information write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 809-686-2376 • 809-552-6333