CEPM Prepaid Energy
“Yo Decido” (I Decide) is a program that commercializes prepaid energy, allowing the customers to tailor their energy consumption to the amount and frequency of their income, and helping them to optimize their consumption, avoiding the re-connection fees that result after the suspension of service for lack of payment, falling back on their payment and minimum consumption.
With this service you can:
- Adjust your electricity consumption to the extent and frequency of your income.
- No bills or reconnection fees.
- Control the electricity consumption of your home or business.
- Receive notifications on your registered mobile phone when your available balance is close to exhaustion.
- You will receive via text messages an estimated of when your balance will end, based on the average consumption of the last 3 days.
- Check your available balance through text messages from your registered mobile phone.
How does it work
- After you request the prepaid service and make the payment, we will install the meter or change your status in the system from postpaid to prepaid.
- When installed, you can buy prepaid energy in any of the payment points available.
- When you buy prepaid energy, your funds will be automatically placed on your meter in the next 5 minutes, without typing any codes.
- You will receive a text message to the mobile phone associated to your contract, confirming the funds that were assigned to your meter.
- Once your balance reaches 10% of the energy purchased, the system will automatically send you a text message informing that your electricity balance is almost up.
- You can purchase energy through our website by clicking the option “Prepaid Balance”.
- You can check your balance by sending a text message containing the complete number of your meter to the mobile number 809-284-6327 from the phone you registered at the time of the contract.
How can I leave funds in my virtual wallet?
At the time of your purchase, you must specify the amount of KWhs you want to leave in your virtual wallet and the amount you want to place immediately on your meter for consumption. You can later access the KWhs in your virtual wallet from anyplace without visiting one of our offices.
¿Where can I recharge my account?
One of the great advantages of this service is that you have several ways to recharge:
- At all CEPM commercial offices.
- All Vimenca PagaTodo branches countrywide.
- Mango Pay and Disashop ATMs.
- CEPM Virtual Office.
- CEPM APP.