- The current contract holder and the new owner must appear together in a commercial office.
- If the current contract holder is not available, the new owner must submit notarized letter where the current owner authorizes the transfer of the service.
- Copy of ID or passport of both parties.
- Companies must bring the statutes, RNC, current commercial register, and a copy of ID or passport of legal representative.
- If the contract has a security deposit, it will be refunded to the current contract holder and the new owner must make payments corresponding to security deposit.
- If the current owner does not have security deposit, a return doesn’t apply. The new owner must cover the corresponding amounts of security deposit.
The new owner must complete and sign the new contract service for calculation of the deposit.
Posted in: Procedures